Watson’s Star Quilt Pattern – PDF Only
Watson’s Star Quilt is a large block quilt design that has near zero fabric waste. It is a quick sew and one that you may want to make more than once! You can use yardage for a two tone quilt, 8 fat quarters, 16 fat eighths or 32 layer cakes in addition to your background fabric of choice.
This is a PDF digital copy. Please make sure that you enter a valid email address at checkout. Your pattern will be emailed to you. It can be printed on 8.5″ x 11″ paper or viewed on you phone, tablet or computer . If you have trouble with the initial download, try using a different browser, or a laptop/desktop.
- 2 sizes: Baby (37 1/2″ x 37 1/2″) or Throw (72″ x 72″)
- This pattern has helpful diagrams and thorough instructions. It assumes that you have a basic knowledge of quilting.
- Skill Level: Beginner/Confident Beginner
- All Longarm Quilter Patterns are for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you make using our patterns, but please give design credit to The Longarm Quilter Co.
- The quilting on the cover quilt is by me, The Longarm Quilter Co.
Say Hello on Instagram:
I would love to see what you make! Tag me @longarm.quilter and/or use hashtags: #WatsonsStarQuilt and #LAQuilterPatterns
- Background fabric is Handstitched Linen by Maureen Cracknell
- Backing is Lillian’s Secret Garden by Bonnie Christine
- Art Gallery Pure Solids used are”
- Dried Roses
- Forest Night
- Toasty Walnut
- English Toffee
- Dried Moss (also used as binding)
- Sweet Fig
- Golden Bronze
- Dried Carrot
- Fresh Sage
- Terracotta Tile