Twisted Top Cotton Pottery Pattern – PDF Only
The Twisted Top Cotton Pottery bowl is a favorite of many. Useful and pretty – especially when you pair it with a beautiful line of fabric like Road to Round Top by Elizabeth Chappell for Art Gallery Fabrics.
This is a PDF digital copy. Please make sure that you enter a valid email address at checkout. Your pattern will be emailed to you. It can be printed on 8.5″ x 11″ paper or viewed on you phone, tablet or computer . If you have trouble with the initial download, try using a different browser, or a laptop/desktop.
- 1 size: Top Width – 8″, Height 3 1/2″
- This pattern has helpful diagrams and thorough instructions. It assumes that you have a basic knowledge of sewing.
- Skill Level: Confident to Intermediate Beginner
- All Longarm Quilter Patterns are for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell Cotton Pottery that that you make using our patterns, but please give design credit to The Longarm Quilter Co.
Say Hello on Instagram:
@cottonpottery and @longarm.quilter
I would love to see what you make! Tag me @cottonpottery and/or use hashtags: #TwistedTopCottonPottery and #LAQuilterPatterns
- Road to Round Top by Elizabeth Chappell for Art Gallery Fabrics
- Blossomed, Pacific, and Sandstone Pure Solid by Art Gallery Fabrics