80 Acres Quilt Pattern – PDF Only
80 Acres Quilt is a chain piecers dream!! You can use yardage, a jelly roll or scraps in addition to your background fabric of choice.
This is a PDF digital copy. Please make sure that you enter a valid email address at checkout. Your pattern will be emailed to you. It can be printed on 8.5″ x 11″ paper or viewed on you phone, tablet or computer . If you have trouble with the initial download, try using a different browser, or a laptop/desktop.
- 3 sizes: Baby (44″ x 40″), Throw (66″ x 76″) and Bed (88″ x 94″)
- This pattern has helpful diagrams and thorough instructions. It assumes that you have a basic knowledge of quilting.
- Skill Level: Beginner/Confident Beginner
- All Longarm Quilter Patterns are for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you make using our patterns, but please give design credit to The Longarm Quilter Co.
- The quilting on the cover quilt is by me, The Longarm Quilter Co.
Say Hello on Instagram:
I would love to see what you make! Tag me @longarm.quilter and/or use hashtags: #80AcresQuilt and #LAQuilterPatterns
- Background fabric is Moonstone Pure Solid by Art Gallery Fabrics
- Backing and Binding is Constant Companion Soul by Sharon Holland for Art Gallery Fabrics
- Hearts consist of 14 fabrics from the Kindred fabric collection by Sharon Holland for Art Gallery Fabrics
- Fat Quarters Available HERE